Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy, Busy

No Scripture Sunday card today- I started school this week (well, I have been working for the last few weeks but I had training this week on top of unpacking my room as boxes started coming in AND registering children. My brain was TIRED after I came home. I am also on a quest to be healthier so have been working out a bit more. I'm seeing the need to find a balance in all my activity so have been looking at priorities the last few days to see what can be trimmed. I think I have some ideas but I need to make sure they are what God wants me to do.

I have plenty of cards saved up that I could have used for Scripture Sunday BUT I also have a new computer for school which means I need to clean the old one off and I think I accidentally deleted my Scripture Sunday cards file. :( Guess that means I need to get busy! In the meantime I am going to direct you to Stampin' Sisters in Christ- they have a FABULOUS challenge for today and I cannot wait to get to it.

If you do this challenge after seeing this on my blog make sure to let me know- I would LOVE to check out your creation and read your story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...