Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be Strong

The Color Throwdown blog is celebrating their 100th color challenge. The colors were Regal Rose, Real Red, Baja Breeze, and Certainly Celery. My first thought was how in the world will I get that celery in (but I did). I actually made two cards for this challenge- this was the first. While working my way through the sketch challenges I am also challenging myself to use as much from the stash on my table (the scraps) as possible so that is what led to the second one being created. I'll share that another day. This could also go on Scripture Sunday but I have another one in mind for the upcoming Sunday so....




Recipe
Stamps- Verve
Ink- Real Red, Certainly Celery
Paper- Real Red, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze
Accessories- ribbon, flowers, pearls, cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...