Saturday, June 12, 2010

Butterflies

I created this for the LimeLIGHT sketch and Product challenge. I decided to leave it sentiment free on the outside so I can put it on the inside as needed. I pulled my colors from this lovely My Minds Eye paper. It's from the Quite Contrary line (and I got it from my LSS). Adore the colors in this one! The only two butterfly stamps that I own are the one from Devoted (the larger one) and the one from Priceless (the smaller one). I think they actually worked together nicely here.




Recipe:
Stamps- {ippity} Devoted, SU! Priceless
Ink- Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa (marker)
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, My Minds Eye dp
Accessories- Scallop edge punch (su), pearls

Don't forget about my Birthday Blog Challenge HERE

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh, I LOVE that patterned paper! So pretty!! Great card, Tami!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...