Saturday, May 15, 2010

Believe

I finally had some time to create (actually I made time tonight). I got lots of fun goodies today and so I wanted to use them right away. This will actually probably be it for the week (although I do have a masculine grad card I made) and then maybe one other card to create and post. Friday is a half day for the kiddos so 4 1/2 days with kids and then I have 8 total. It's been a good year but I am ready for summer. June will be pretty crazy and so I am sort of dreading that but it's all for a good thing.

Anyway, on to the card. I decided since my time to create is limited I would combine some challenges. I used the LL sketch and product challenge (flowers) as my guide and then decided to throw in the ETSY Inspired Challenge as well (which LimeLIGHT happens to be hosting).

I chose THIS piece as my inspiration




Then, I pulled out my brand new {ippity} stamps (if you are looking for an {ippity} dealer JenMarie is your go-to gal- ordered first thing Thursday morning and had them in hand TODAY - which is Saturday). You can find her HERE!!! If you already have an {ippity} dealer and have not seen the new release- you HAVE to check it out- it's awesome!

Here's my card based on the inspiration piece- obviously I went with the "theme". I also got to use my new Cosmo Cricket DeLovely that I got from LimeLIGHT.




Recipe:
Stamps- {ippity} Delightful Little Things
Ink- Bermuda Bay
Paper- Bermuda Bay, white, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Accessories- ribbon (bermuda bay), prima flower, pearl, nesties, dimensionals

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh how pretty!

Mandy said...

TAMI!!! I love the brightness and crispness of this card! Well done with the new goodies. :) I'm featuring you tomorrow!!

de said...

So pretty! I love your take on your inspiration piece! Perfect!


Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...