Thursday, February 4, 2010

I {heart} Chocolate

I find it a little interesting that I am scheduling this post ahead of time and it just happens to be Thursday's post. Why is that interesting? Well, today is the day- I go in for a doctor appointment to check on the size of my kidney stones: Here is the original post from last January if you don't have a clue what I am talking about! I am going in every year to check to make sure they aren't getting any bigger. One of the things I had to do to help with that was to change my diet- meaning- NO CHOCOLATE! I am/was a chocoholic so that was probably one of the hardest things for me. I have some things I can eat occasionally but then there are things that I can't eat at all (chocolate was one of those!).




Recipe
Stamps- Gina K Little Tees
Ink- black, regal rose, brown
Paper- Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Bo Bunny dp, white
Accessories- Nesties, ribbon, dimensionals

This was a StampTV sketch challenge a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card. Love pinks and browns together. I, too, am a chocoholic...and I think I would die if I was told I couldn't eat it anymore!

Heather said...

I love this Tami- great colors and I love the shirt. It must be tough to not eat chocolate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...