Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lost my Mojo

So, it's been a while since I created anything.  In fact, since Christmas I have only created one thing (the FWF card from last week).  BUT, last night I got inspired during my organizing and found this paper.  Donna's Gina K release challenge was to create a valentine card without using red or pink.  Personally, I am not a fan of Valentine's Day- being single and all it's just often a rough time- I usually end up hanging out with some of my friends and going to a movie or having a girl's night (or I babysit).  I saw this paper and KNEW exactly what I wanted to do and it's going into my "someday" stash- just in case the right guy comes along and I have this to share.  I hope you enjoy it!  BTW- since things have calmed down a bit schedule wise I am rejoining the Sunshine Stamps team- effective the week of January 17th.  Sunshine was wonderful in giving me the time to recuperate and just get myself back together after a crazy December.  I will have a post tomorrow though for Sunshine because she is hosting the Friday Sketchers challenge (I'll have more info tomorrow on how you can participate in that).  Enough yammering- here's my card!





Recipe:
Stamps- Gina K Eclectic Summer
Ink- black, copic markers
Paper- Pumpkin Pie, white, baja breeze, dp
Accessories- punches, cuttlebug embossing folder, nesties

The inside sentiment is computer generated.  This is also for CPS148.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...