Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello

Second post for today (yikes, what's up with that?).  Anyway, here is my LimeLIGHT sketch and Product challenge card.  As many of my readers know, I am a HUGE fan of Mandy at LimeLIGHT!  She is super fast with her shipping and has GREAT sales!  I love to participate in her sketches if I can and when I found this one was buttons- well, we'll just say I have a button problem :)



Recipe:
Stamps- Unity
Ink- black, copic markers
Paper- Garden Green, Crushed Curry (which goes PERFECT with BG Nook & Pantry), BG Nook & Pantry, white
Accessories- buttons, twine

2 comments:

Mandy said...

GREAT card! Yes, I love Crushed Curry with Nook&Pantry....make sure you try Dusty Durango, too! PERFECT! :) So glad you played along, Tami. :)

Heather said...

Cute Tami!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...