Monday, August 10, 2009

Swimming By....


This card uses all 3 of the brand new Ocean Dwellers series that are currently available in the Sunshine Stamps store (click the link to the right).  I decided to use all three of them (although while I was typing up the title for this post I had another idea to use them so I'll have to work on that).  I LOVE ocean "stuff" so I'm really liking these Ocean Dwellers (and I can't wait to see what else is up Rob's sleeve- maybe a sea turtle and a sting ray- hint!)




I loved using this colorful paper and it comes from Cosmo Cricket (and it's an ocean theme set of papers).  I don't have a lot to say for this one so I hope you enjoy it.  School starts for me on Monday 8/10/09 and the kids start 8/17/09 so it's back to the grind for me.  On one hand, I am looking forward to routine.  On the other hand, I really enjoyed my summer!  I'm going to try to work on scheduling my posts (this was written Sunday night and scheduled to post Monday afternoon).





Recipe:
Stamps- computer generated sentiment, Sunshine Stamps- digi images (ocean dwellers)
Ink- copic markers, prismacolor markers
Paper- Cosmo Cricket, Tangerine Tango, white
Accessories- dimensionals

8 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Sweet! I love this!
~ky

Sunshine said...

Terrific idea Tami! This is just great! The dp is perfect! Love it!:)

stuffie said...

awesome job, Tami!! Love the colorfulness of this card!!

craftieodmae said...

awesome card! Great blog too, I just love coming here

Heather said...

Fun card- the paper really does make you think of the ocean. I second your nomination for a sea turtle!

JayLynn said...

So cute! Great DP.

Sharon said...

Hi Tami, Love your card, it is a great birthday card for anyone.

Take Care
Sharon

Kym Weber said...

Great birthday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...