Sunday, August 9, 2009

Skinny Shoes

I used Pricilla's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #13 (MMSC13) and an old (just by a week or so) color dare challenge for this card.  I thought this sketch was perfect to use with Sunshine Stamps (click on the banner to the right) image of Hot to Trot.  This was a fun image to play with and I have another project in the works if I can get it to all come together.  A little bit about this card- I used buttons in the corners with sheer pink polka dot ribbon through the largest of the buttons.  I also used crystal effects to make the shoes "shiny" like a good pair of heels.  



The inside of the card uses a sentiment that was sent from wrak and I thought it went perfectly with this image.  What a great card for a friend who is struggling or just needs a boost of confidence.


Recipe:
Stamps- unknown sentiment, Sunshine Stamps digi image (hot to trot)
Paper- Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, white, Bordering blue
Ink- black, copic markers
accessories- ribbon, buttons, dimensionals, crystal effects

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

WOOOO!! HOOOO!!! Hot2 trot baby! Awesome card Tami! Love the glaze on the shoes!! The layout and colouring on the card is just terrific!! :)

C said...

CUTE card Tami!!!

stuffie said...

love me some shiney shoes! You go gurl!

JayLynn said...

very pretty! Love the shine on the shoes.

Kym Weber said...

So pretty! Love the pink. And the shiny shoes are too die for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...