Monday, July 6, 2009

Lenora Loader


Here is Lenora Loader- Lenny's female counterpart.  I used the Gina K sketch from StampTV for this one.  If you like Lenora/Lenny you can go to Sunshine's Stamps to request it.  I used some new ribbon I just got from LimeLIGHT Papercrafts.  Isn't it cute?  You should be able to click the picture to make it bigger.  I just realized I forgot to switch the sizes from when I uploaded the pics the other day.  I paper pieced Lenora with some BG Lemonade paper (also bought at LimeLIGHT- and Mandy has FAST shipping- I ordered on Monday and I had it in hand on Thursday morning).  On the inside the sentiment continues ...and dish some dirt.

Recipe:
Ink- prismacolor markers, computer ink
Stamps- digi image from Sunshine's Stamps
Paper- Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, BG Lemonade, white
accessories- ribbon

6 comments:

Misti said...

Very cute, Tami!

Kathy H said...

Awesome Tami and that paper is super!!!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute! Loving the papers & colors you used.

Scrapacat said...

She's so pretty! I love the ribbon, just a sweet little extra touch!
~ky

Christi said...

Oh, how cute! Your Lenora card is so pretty! I love the glitter on her!

Heather said...

Very cute! I love the female look of a traditionally male concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...