Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable evening last night. I pray that you enjoy your 2009. Have you set goals? I have but I don't consider them resolutions. I haven't written them out and I need to do that before I share them publicly. But, one of my goals is to update my blog more regularly- I'm not committing to every day but I will update on a more regular basis. So, here's the first post of 2009- with a card I made in 2008. I made this as a set of cards to give to my mom, dad, or sister.

This one went to my dad to give to my mom.

Recipe:
paper- chocolate chip, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, white
ink: black, chocolate chip
Stamps- Unity, TAC
Accessories: cuttlebug, circle punch, su scallop punch

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Love your blog! I'm hopping over to your faith one too. Just wanted to visit and say hi where you hang out. Love the card...will be back!

Risa said...

Happy New Year wishes to you Tami!
I hope that you are feeling much better today. Take care of yourself and you are in my prayers.
Your card is very pretty and your mom is going to love it!
Have a super great day and I look forward to viewing more of your creations!
Hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...