Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where to Start


I have so many cards that I have made that I want to share- and yet right now my priority has not been blogging (obviously).  I'm working on balance in my life- so, just be patient with me as I try to sort it all out.  Anyway, enough of that- here's today's blog entry!

I decided to share a scrapbook page today.  This was for one the recent Gina K challenges- Erika Martin put out a scrapbook challenge- and it came at a GREAT time since I needed to get started on this scrapbook.  I used Love you to Pieces and Flowers for Daisy.  The journaling is all handwritten.  In the empty spot I will be putting another journaling block with the beginning of the story....

Stamps: Gina K- Love you to Pieces, Flowers for Daisy, snap stamps
Paper: unknown 12 x 12, Riding Hood Red, white
Ink: riding hood red, black, close to cocoa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...