Monday, November 24, 2008

here we go again!

I made this for the FS94 (Featured Stamper challenge on SCS).  The gallery to peruse was ebethneu- amazing gallery!  I had a hard time choosing my card.  Here's the one I cased: Unity Anniversary .  I kept the same layout and the same soft sky strip with the swiss dots cuttlebug.  I also used a Unity stamp.  I changed the background paper and used chocolate chip instead of black.  I also used chocolate Kaisercraft pearls (which I got at Limelight).  LOVE them!  They are self adhesive and come in several different sizes on the same sheet.  I used my SU markers on this stamp so I could to the ... God sentiments in the blue to stand out.  

Recipe:
paper- basic grey dp, white, chocolate chip, soft sky
Stamp- Unity Stamp Co.
Ink- chocolate chip, not quite navy
Accessories: kaisercraft pearls, swiss dots cuttlebug

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty, I love the colors ,and the swiss dots embossing!!!! great job!!!! :)

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

You did great job on the card I love colors. They look so bight.... your frind hotwheels from scs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...