Friday, November 14, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover Friday


Yes, you read that right.  For those who are new to Hip Hop- it's a FUN and CRAZY time put on by the Unity Stamp Co. in the Unity Member Forum over on SCS.  I created this card for one of the Hip Hop challenges called: Oh, Just Cut It Out.  The challenge was to pop up on some type of dimensionals a Unity image.  I used my school one and as a teacher- when I won this- it made my day!  The Hip Hop goes from 10 AM to Midnight and it's just so crazy because it flies through the posts.  That's where the hangover part comes in- just showing how tired and loopy we all are the next day.
Recipe:
Paper- kraft, summer sun, regal rose, white
Ink- black, prismacolor markers, creamy caramel
Stamps- Unity
Accessories- SU scallop punch, jumbo circle punch, dimensionals, cuttlebug-swiss dots

11 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

Very cute card! Unity Rocks!

Tanis said...

SO CUTE!! I love these little pencils!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

That was a FUN challenge! I hope your classes are fabulous today! Thanks for supporting HIP HOP! Love having you there to chat it up with everyone!

JenMarie said...

CUTE Tami! Happy HHH!

FibreJunky said...

Cute card!! Perfect for a teacher without being too cliche.

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Very cute! awesome pencils!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card!!

Lee said...

This is soooooooo cute!!!! I love the pencils!!

Karen said...

Great card! It'll make some great kids day!!

Shaela said...

so cute!

Ryann said...

I love your little pencils - this is a really cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...