Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Beagle BRAK and goody



This cute card is from Alison (newstampinaddict over on SCS). Her gallery can be found HERE and her Blog Stamper's Ramblings

Please go check out her gallery or blog and let me know which you liked the best to get your name in the drawing for today's "goody". Isn't this card just too cute! He's popped up on dimensionals. I think my favorite current card of hers though is the new thomas Kinkade one in her gallery using hometown pride. I just snagged that one from the pif thread! Have a good day folks and I'll hopefully be back tonight with one of my creations.

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

Hard to choose in this gallery. I like the Autumn Ghosting card; very pretty and unique. There is also a black and white birthday card that I really like; very nicely done.

Alison H said...

Thanks Tami!

Kathy H said...

The Thomas Kinkade Patriotic is my choice...

Stampin Cats said...

I just can't decide. I love the morning glory card, but then I love pink. She did an awesome job coloring the Thomas Kinkade, and the Dog is just adorable.

Bunny B said...

LOL I love the Bachelorette set cards! :) How cheeky..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...