Friday, May 23, 2008

Woohoo!

School is over and as I type this I get to leave early in 45 minutes!  I'm then making the 6 hour journey to my parent's house where I will get to see the cutest little boy in the world for the weekend.  I'm so excited to be heading out and spending time with my family.  I brought lots of my pif images to color and plan on working on those but other than that there's nothing planned but hanging out and reading!  I'll have a card to show this week.  They are all on my home computer and I won't be back until late next week so those will have to wait but I do have a few on my laptop that I can show you!  Hope you all have a GREAT Friday!

3 comments:

Web Designer said...

Congrats on school being finished! I can't wait for that! My kids don't finish until June 6 and my hubby not until June 13 :-( I realize that is not that far away - but I can NOT wait for summer!! Of course now that I'm working, I don't get a break - but it will be nice to have everyone home!
Anyway - how are things going for your Romania trip? Anything new? Do you go with a group or your church? How does that work?
Well I hope life is treating you well! Enjoy your time off!

Kathy H said...

Yay your back in the blogging world again!!!

Heather said...

Woo hoo! School is out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...