Wednesday, May 28, 2008

computer issues

I'm having some issues getting my laptop hooked up to my parent's wireless (it worked for about 30 minutes one day and since then-nothing!) so I can't show anything BUT I brought my stuff to work on some things and I have one card that I haven't taken a pic of so I will do that and then try to put the pic on from my parents computer. I think it will work but I'll know later. I need to download some pics of my nephew anyway so that my parents have them too. In the meantime- thanks for all of your kind words. I hope to be blogging and I'm going to try to get it set up so that it will post while I'm out of the country in less than a month! Thanks for sticking with me!

BTW- still waiting to hear on the transfer- supposedly there's a hiring freeze!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was just wondering about your transfer.

The hiring freeze is probably due to all those law suits for all those teachers getting involved with students. I imagine that many of the parents sue the school district.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...