Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm a slacker!


I have a lot of cards that I made last weekend during my birthday card making extravaganza so I have lots to show and just ran out of time this past week. I was getting an average of 4 hours of sleep per night and I have been exhausted. Then, this past weekend I was able to get away on a retreat with the ladies of our church. I went with three of my stamping friends and drove two hours to a beautiful hotel/convention center in East Tennessee to our Circle of Friends Ladies Retreat. It was wonderful and relaxing and I arrived back to reality last night. School is winding down so it's a good thing that I have lots of cards to show that were already made because time is going to in short commodity the next few weeks! I look at the month of May and it's pretty much already booked. So, here we go with a card. Oh, and I forgot to mention- Friday morning was NOT a good morning- I couldn't find my license so I had to go get a new one and then as it was printing the computer broke. I spent 35 minutes waiting for the computer to reboot and it to reprint which meant I was late for my dr. appt. I'm cleaning up my card stuff right now from last weekend (I didn't have time then) and as I find stuff I'm adding odds and ends to the travel snack boxes (including the ribbon and primas from the color challenge) in order to make up for delay in getting them out. I promise they will be worth the wait!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Treats, Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Prismacolor markers, black, close to cocoa, regal rose
Paper: Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, white
Accessories: dimensionals, swiss dots cuttlebug, giga scallop oval, mega oval

The cb background and Sweet Treats were from the PIF images swap thread!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute card!

Sorry about your lisc. The camera broke when my mom went last time so she had to go back because her lisc. arrived sans picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...