Sunday, April 20, 2008

A card!

Here's my first Hanna card! As soon as I saw this set I knew it would be perfect for my workout buddies. I really like this Hanna!

Stamps: Hanna- Let's Get Physical, MFT sentiments (from the PIF thread)
Paper: Basic Black, white, Regal Rose
Ink: black marker, regal rose, prismacolor markers
Accessories: rhinestones

Thanks for looking. And, for those travel snack winners your things will be out in the mail to you on Friday. I had a bit of a tight financial strain this month and Friday is payday. Hope that's okay!

4 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

I love this card! There are many many days that I need some encouragement to exercise!

Newstampinaddict said...

Precious card! I wish I liked exercise as much as she seems to!

Heather said...

Great job Tami.

Stephanie said...

love this card....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget