Monday, December 31, 2007

You'll Never Believe It!



I have some pictures for you! Not of cards but of "projects" that I did for Christmas. Not so much the present itself but in the packaging. One has a quite a funny story behind it and I will share that tomorrow. The first I am going to show you was a clear paint can that I made for my cousin. I filled it with bath stuff and my mom added a gift card to Old Navy in with it. I found this clear can at Staples last summer for about 75 cents. I have two big bags of them! I used misc. dp (I got them from Hobby Lobby) and then used the Bubbleabella image and Bubble Queen image and sentiment that I got from the PIF thread at SCS. I also used my Marvy punches to layer and my prismacolor markers and pencils to color. I don't have a lot but I'm building up quite a stash. My next "big" project is to make something to take to the store with me so that I don't duplicate. I found a couple of pencils that I have already duplicated so guess what's going in my next travel snack stash?!? Anyway, here are the pics. Tomorrow will be the "fun" one. Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

These are so darling! I wish I'd thought of something that cute to give people for Christmas. They would have been totally impressed!

tyrymom29 said...

OOOHHHH LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget