Monday, December 31, 2007

Can I just say...

that between the TAC catalog and the new SU catalog I am going to be totally broke! There are many stamps in both that I "need"/"want" so, I think I'm going to have to do the inevitable. Whittle down my collection to make room and money for the new! I'm okay with it though- as I branch out I am using my older SU sets less and less so, I guess I knew it would happen eventually! If there's anything you're looking for let me know and I'll see if I have it! Again, have a safe and happy new year's eve and I'll see you in 2008!

1 comment:

Kathleen Summers said...

Good luck getting rid of your older stamps - that's always hard!

Thanks for coming by my blog and for the sweet comment.

And Happy New Year!

XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...