Monday, December 31, 2007

Can I just say...

that between the TAC catalog and the new SU catalog I am going to be totally broke! There are many stamps in both that I "need"/"want" so, I think I'm going to have to do the inevitable. Whittle down my collection to make room and money for the new! I'm okay with it though- as I branch out I am using my older SU sets less and less so, I guess I knew it would happen eventually! If there's anything you're looking for let me know and I'll see if I have it! Again, have a safe and happy new year's eve and I'll see you in 2008!

1 comment:

Kathleen Summers said...

Good luck getting rid of your older stamps - that's always hard!

Thanks for coming by my blog and for the sweet comment.

And Happy New Year!

XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget