Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Winners and thanks for the comments

Okay- I was apparently a bit insecure yesterday (my post sounds pathetic). I apologize for that- things just were not that great yesterday and I was feeling a bit down. Anyway, on to the winners.

Random Number Generator at random.org picked

#12- Cakvd (Cheryl) for the Think Pink candy. If I remember correctly Cheryl has a daughter (am I right?) and could use girly stuff!

The next candy winner is #7- Jan Scholl- I hope this candy helps you smile and brings a slittle sunshine! Email me your snail mail addresses to zephan3.17@juno.com and I will get them in the mail this week! Have a great evening and I can't wait to stalk and see everyone's projects!

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Whoooo Hooooo!!! Yes, you are correct...I have a very girly 2 year old daughter that loves pink as much as I do! This is a fabulous prize! Thanks so much!
Cheryl

Jan Scholl said...

I just emailed you and thank you for offering some fun. I appreciate it a lot.

Kristina Lewis said...

Congratultions!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...