Monday, October 15, 2007

Finally Got it!

Well, I ended up going to the Dell kiosk in the mall and he was able to do the order for me. Wasn't any cheaper (although he said it would be) but it includes 2 years of service instead of just one that I would get through the website. I ordered a desktop but it has the skinny hard drive. I'm leaving Saturday to be gone for a week so I'm hoping it's delivered to my parents house before I head out at the end of next week- if not- well, Thanksgiving is only a month away. Thanks for all the ideas and thoughts!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wonderful! A new computer is a real treat! I never even thought of the mall kiosk. My DD arrives home in an hour with the new style report card...

Kristina Lewis said...

Yeah! Congrats about the new computer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...