Friday, September 14, 2007

Make a Wish!


I took the opportunity to purchase the new Stamps for a Cause set from Gina K. Part of the selling price goes to the Make a Wish Foundation (check out the link in my blogroll for more info). Anyway, I love this set. I make birthday cards for teachers at school and I'm so excited to have a new set to use this school year!

Details:
Paper- Ballet Blue (cuttlebugged background), So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: black, chocolate chip, ballet blue, so saffron, versamarker
Stamps: Gina K Make a Wish
Accessories: clear embossing powder, word window punch, heat gun, blender pen

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

What a great cause. Love your card its bright and beautiful

Crafty in Calgary said...

Cute card and a wonderful cause to support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...