Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Okay- here's my Christmas card...


or is it??? What do you all think? I like it and I like the colors but I'm just not sure about mass production of them. This is one of the color challenges- it's Bayou Blue, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip. I used to make a tent topper card and the sheep are filled in with white gel pen (i was going to use liquid applique but I couldn't find it)

Deets:
Paper: Sahara Sand, Blue Bayou, and Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou
Stamps: Baby Jesus is Born
Accessories: M.S. ribbon, white gel pen, blender pen

I was thinking about getting the new Blue Bayou ribbon because I don't really like the Martha ribbon. I would love to have your input!

8 comments:

scrappintrish said...

This card turned out really well.. I am not sure about the whole ribbon thing. I buy what I like. :) I haven't used either that you mentioned so I can not help you out there. Just wanted to say, nice card.. :)

jodene said...

I love this new set. Great card! Love how white the sheep are.

Heather said...

Very cute holiday card.

Flossie's Follies said...

This is such a great card, love the colors you used, it is so soft.

Jennifer said...

Cute card. I like this set a lot. I only have a sample of the blue bayou ribbon, the double stitched stuff right? I bet it would like nice.

Kristina Lewis said...

Great card!! You have me inspired to get working on my Christmas card!! Thanks!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Nice work!

Susan Daly said...

I love this card. I thought about getting that stamp set. I especially like the colors you used

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget