Friday, July 20, 2007

Ramblings

i will be sending out an email to the first five who commented and to the other three- I'll see what i can do. I still have several things to pack up that are scrapbooking/stamping related so i might be able to fill three more envelopes and that will be all of the envies I have (I have only 3 empty ones left).

Well, I'm officially sick. I have been not feeling well the last couple of days- yesterday I had a sore throat, a mild temp and was dizzy. I didn't feel any better this morning so I took myself to the dr. His diagnosis: I tested "faintly positive" for strep. Basically that means that I am in the early stages and they hope they caught it early enough to not go into full blown strep. My temp yesterday was about 101 and today at the dr. it was 103. I hate being sick! So, I took my antibiotic and am going to take a nap because I'm exhausted and hopefully get some packing done today.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Feel better soon! Congrats on getting a blogger rock girl!

Risa said...

Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.:)

Donna Baker said...

that stinks! hope you're feeling better real sooN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...