Well, I was tagged by Kristina at Balance and Heather at Stampin the Details (both blogs can be reached from my blog roll) to give seven tidbits of info about myself.
1. I want to teach overseas someday- on the mission field- preferably in Greece or Romania (since that's where I have been) but we'll see where God leads.
2. I love ribbon- I just did a ribbon swap with two other ladies and now I have tons of su ribbon in lots of colors (add that to the rest and I could open a ribbons store-it's my addiction!)
3. I drink a Diet Mtn. Dew everyday- at least one sometimes more. The Pilot gas station near church has the 44 oz. size for 99 cents.
4. I was going to go into athletic training when I went to college but instead of going to Indiana State (where I had been accepted and it was paid for) I ended up coming to TN where I went to a private Christian college that I'm still paying for! Oh, and became a teacher instead of an a.t.
5. I am a hoarder. I hoard everything! My dad calls me a pack rat (but I'm working on that with this move)
6. With my new move I will be able to plant flowers out at the patio- any suggestions?
7. I am constantly looking for the Target deals (or any other kind of deals- like Staples 1 cent deals this week)- I can stock up some things for school!
Now, I don't think I'm going to specifically tag someone but check out the blogs to the right- and when I have time I'll add all the ones in my faves! Don't forget about the travel snacks below. There are 30 entries so far which translates into 3 extra sets of goodies- keep pushing those numbers up so that I can get rid of more! My loss is your gain!