Saturday, May 19, 2007

We have winners!!

Snack A was won by Allison who said:

Allison said...
My fav color is Old Olive...

My fav stamp set now is Papertray by Papertrey Ink...

Here is a card I like: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/03/found-some-basic-grey.html

TFS...sorry about your car...the same thing happened to me once (where the car was written off)...plus, the person who hit me had no insurance!

Snack B was won by Elaine who said:

Elaine said...
Yippee!! Blog candy aka travel snacks!! My fave stamp is mixed bouquet. I am bummed that it is retiring! My fave cs color is cool carribean. We'll see if soft sky is able to replace it....I don't think so though (sob)....and finally, my favorite card that I've made is here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/513252?cat=500&ppuser=1198

thanks for the candy!! :)

I love Mixed Bouquet and I have yet to get any of the Papertrey sets. I will be spending the next few days looking over your fave cards- it was fun to read all of the fave sets and colors! I will be contacting the winners and getting the addresses! Thanks for all of your entries!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks Tami...and thanks for the FYI...I was out at the zoo all day with the kids and I think it knocked me out more than them!

Elaine said...

Thank you soooo much for the Blog candy!! It is a FABULOUS assortment and I cannot thank you enough!!!!! YOU ROCK, GIRLIE!! ;-)

hugs,
Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...