Thursday, April 12, 2007

We Have a Winner!!!

The winner is:

Alexis R said...
My name is Alexis and I live in Roswell, GA (born and raised in NY). Thanks for the goodies!

Alexis- you can email me at zephan3.17@juno.com and let me know your snail mail addy. I will get it out to you asap. I have really enjoyed reading the comments and have already checked out several blogs and still have many more to go! If anyone has anything they would like to see- I'm going to try to add more pics as time goes on but if there's anything else that I can do to make this a better site please let me know. I am also going to try to update more. I am on dial up at home and my system at school has blogger blocked so I can't upload on the wireless system. Let me know!

Thanks again for playing and keep checking back! My next one will be at 1000!

ETA: If I haven't heard from Alexis by next Friday (that's one week) then I will go through the random number generator again and pick a new winner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...