Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ladies Retreat and a Share


Our Women's Ministry held a Ladies Retreat this weekend about two hours away. I didn't go up last night because of the time and money issue but I did go up for today. I ended up having a great time and will be setting money aside every paycheck until next year's retreat (I only get paid once a month). It was just what I needed.

Now, for the card share. I joined a swap on Splitcoast that is for kid's cards. I signed up for a 3x3 slot and a full card slot. I decided my 3x3 was gong to be a girl card and my full a boy card. I worked on my 3x3 last night and think I have what is a cute one. I think on the final ones to send off I'm not going to put a sentiment because I'll let the giver add it that way it's perfect for the "situation".




Recipe:
Stamps: Paisley Background, Very Punny, Sweet Spot, Warmest Regards
Paper: Pixie Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Ink: Pixie Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: blender pens, dimensionals

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This one is cute too. But I have to say I love the scallop one. I also like the idea of leaving off the greeting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...