Monday, March 26, 2007

Stamping Fun!!



This past weekend was VSN weekend at SplitCoastStampers. This weekend takes place every month (or every month depending on what's going on). I have participated in a challenge here and there in the past but last month (February) I actually participated in the whole thing minus one or two challenges. This month I was able to participate again since it was the end of spring break. I participated in all but about 3 or 4 challenges. This was due to time and lack of supplies but with the projects I did I had several that I enjoyed and one that was my absolute favorite. This project used two tabbed index cards. We scored the cards halfway and then attached them to make a trifold type of card. Then we used cardstock and whatever to decorate it. I chose Delight in Life as my main set and used it to make a sort of photo album.

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Delight in Life (SAB), Wishing You the Best, You're Neat
Paper: Taken with Teal, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange
Markers: Real Red, YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green
Accessories; pics of my nephew, sponge daubers, blender pens

FYI- the little green piece is not part of the pic- it got stuck on the page and I didn't realize it when the picture was taken.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi there! I really like your work. I saw a post you made on SCS and that you lived in Knox and you had a blog so I wanted to say hello. I have a blog and I live in Knox too ;)

Heather

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love the colors. You could put that on your desk at school.

Betty said...

What a simple, inexpensive way to make a tri-fold wallet type card!
Darling nephew you have, love those big eyes!!!

Betty
stampinky53

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...