Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break!


I am enjoying my spring break tremendously. The hard part about teaching is the way it is physically and emotionally draining. I have been so tired these last few weeks. I have done nothing but play on the computer and sleep over the few days I have been off. It doesn't help that I started back on South Beach. Thankfully Phase 1 is over tomorrow. Starting Friday I can start adding more carbs in slowly. I have lost quite a bit of weight though on Phase 1 and that's without exercising. Hopefully when I get back into a routine I can make myself exercise more- I really do like it when I get started but just the thought of it- ugh! I have done surprisingly well while at my parent's house. I haven't "cheated" once (although I have wanted to). I am not at home so I don't have any new projects to post but I'll post one today from my gallery at SCS- it's one of my favorite things that I have done. I love projects- it helps me take a break from cards every once in a while and gets the juices (aka- my mojo) flowing again. Hope you enjoy.

Small size legal pad holder (sorry for the blurry pic- I couldn't figure out my mom's photoshop program)
Stamps: In Full Bloom, In Full Bloom wheel
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Garden Green, So Saffron

JulieHRR did a template for this that I found on SCS- I just did a search and it's very easy to put together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...