Thursday, March 22, 2007

Food journal


Here's my food journal that I created using the Simply Delightful scrapping kit from the SAB from Stampin' Up. I tend to hoard patterned paper (who doesn't?) and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it- I didn't think I could create a scrapbook that fit me and the paper. I needed a food journal so I decided to go with it. I didn't use any stamps- only the kit. The spine is not covered except with the border stickers from the kit. They don't stick real well so I think I am going to try sticky strip to hold it down. The line by my name is from the transparency. I don't have the ability to make a watermark on my photo program so I did the next best thing.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great journal. Super cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...