Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chicken Shock

My friend Julie over at Paper and Such is celebrating her store's one year anniversary!  Go check it out- she has a sale going on through Sunday but the rest of her time her prices are great also!  Tell her I sent you :)  Anyway, as I mentioned in my last blog post (way too long ago) the last few weeks of school are complete chaos- and yep, this year has fallen into that- a lot of paperwork and not a lot of crafting time.  Every year I say it's going to be different- maybe next year it really will.  Anyway, Friday night and some of Saturday I MADE myself take some crafting time.  I needed some birthday cards made for school and after I made those I decided to do a few more.  This is one of those- the challenge for the celebration was to make a card based on something you would see on a farm--these chickens just crack me up.  The expressions on their faces are priceless!  I hope you enjoy- and hopefully I'll get a few more posts up this week!


Recipe:
Stamps- Get Well Chick from Paper and Such
Ink- Memento black, copic markers, touchtwin markers
Paper- cherry, cherry gingham, sugar, onyx
accessories- nestabilities, dimensionals

** and yes, I realized after the fact that I cut my image crooked- the die must have slipped when I put the piece on top :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...