Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for Don't Quit!

This was a hard letter to come up with something to create.  My time was limited so as I was looking up some things I thought of this verse.  It's one of those verses that comes to mind when all I want to do is give up.  What area do you want to give up in or quit?  My struggle right now is food.  I am a stress eater and the last few weeks have been very stressful and all I want to do is eat (unfortunately I am not wanting to eat the right things for my body).  This verse is one that I am holding on to- I CAN do all things through Him, I CAN resist when faced with temptation.  I hope that this card brings you some encouragement today!






Recipe:
Stamps- Verve- Philippians 4:13 (Plain Jane)
Paper- Blueberry, blueberry gingham, sugar
Ink- black
Accessories- distresser (my scissors :)), nestabilities, dimensionals

You can see the rest of the bloggers in the A to Z challenge here!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...