Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for a Happy Heart

This is one of those cards that I liked the concept and loved the card until I was getting ready to take the picture and saw that little speck to the left of the circle.  It was some adhesive that had somehow made a way on to the card and I couldn't get it off for anything.  That always frustrates me!  Anyway, this past weekend just filled my heart with all kinds of happy- I LOVE Easter weekend- I love worshiping my risen Savior and spending a weekend of remembrance of all that He gave for me!  This card was also for a few challenges that I linked up through SCS because I uploaded there earlier on Sunday.  I hope you enjoy and had a blessed weekend.  All supplies are a*muse|studio and can be found HERE



Recipe:
Stamps- lots of hearts, hand scripted
ink- sky, memento black
Paper- sky gingham, onyx, sugar
accessories- dimensionals, oval nestabilities

Don't forget you can check out a list of A to Z bloggers right here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...