Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Heart full of Thoughts

This past month Card Positioning Systems (one of my favorite sketch challenge sites) celebrated their 5th anniversary. They decided to celebrate in style- 15 days of sketches and then they gave you a little extra time to finish. I took my first no-work weekend in a LONG time (don't get me wrong- I had plenty of work to do but chose to take a break) and stamped more than one card at a time in a month. I literally took my Saturday and did all 15 of these sketches. I really like most of the cards that I made and I'll be showing most of them (not all but most). This was the first one and it was also for the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS. All supplies are a*muse|studio and can be purchased HERE 24/7.


Recipe:
Stamps- Just My Type
Ink- cherry
Paper- sugar, heather, cherry, lido, rialto (lido and rialto are part of the venetian palette)
Accessories- heart trio die (LOVE LOVE LOVE) and dimensionals

BTW- if you are interested- I am selling off a BUNCH of crafty supplies (inks and stamps). I am adding them to a Pinterest board that can be found HERE. I also have a list over at SCS HERE
I am not giving up the hobby BUT I am downsizing and trying to only keep what I have. I will be adding more to my lists as time goes by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...