Monday, January 23, 2012

Love...

well, I know that a lot of projects lately have had this- and honestly there is no reason. I wasn't even sure I was going to get a card made for this week's amuse challenge blog challenge. However, I did- put this together very quickly this morning- the challenge was to stamp on anything BUT paper. I had this felt heart cut out from last week and thought- why not! I put this together very quickly Sunday morning. I think this is one of my favorite things about a|s- it's easy to be CAS and it's easy to add layers. So, without further rambling- here you go!

Recipe
Stamps- Just my type
Ink- memento black
Paper- cherry, heartbreaker, sugar
Accessories- red felt, dimensionals

This is also for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to make hearts stand out on your project.

Also- if you are interested in any of the products you can see them HERE or contact me for more info. If you do not receive my mailings you will want the one I sent last week so email me (address to the right) and I will forward to you!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Now that's a {♥} that stands out! LOVE IT *Ü* Thank you for playing at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

Blessings,
Kris - SSIC DT

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Mary - this is simply stunning - love your heart and the crisp colours! Thank you for playing along with us at the Stampin' Sisters on Christ Challenge this week - we love to see you and see your beautiful work! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...