Monday, January 2, 2012

Deep Sympathy

This week's challenge over at the a muse studio challenge blog is heat embossing. This was one of the first techniques I ever learned in my stamping life and it remains one of my favorites. Check out the challenge and play along...

This card was birthed out of the fact that I had a few people close to me (through church and work) lose loved ones right before Christmas. Because of the timing I did not have a chance to make any cards to send out so I decided that I needed to keep this type of card on hand.

I used the a*muse|studio inks here. They are moist enough that they allow the opportunity to emboss right on that stamped image without any type of versamark. I used the clear embossing powder that we carry. You can find any of the products that I used HERE.


Recipe:
Stamps-Loving Memories
Ink- Heather
Paper- Heather, kraft, vanilla
Accessories- nestabilities, vanilla button, heather satin ribbon, embossing powder (clear)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...