Monday, December 12, 2011

Whew

Things around here have been crazy- I have been sick so crafting has been in between naps and laying around and occasional other things. I have several things that I crafted before so am sharing some of that. This past weekend was VSN over at SCS (you still have time to play along with the challenges). One of the challenges was to create a "winter wonderland" scene card. I pulled out this older stamp set from Gina K Designs (Warm Winter Wishes) and created my little winter scene. If you want to play along this also fits this week's a*muse|studio challenge (I don't have any a|s snowflake/snow stamps, dies, or impression plates so didn't play along over there).


Recipe:
Stamps- Gina K Designs- Warm Winter Wishes
Ink- black, copics
Paper- baja breeze, white, crumb cake
Accessories- cuttlebug embossing folders, label punch, pearls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...