Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Pink Elephant

and a winner (but first the card) :) I'll start by saying that this is for Lydia's challenge over at Splitcoast to make a card with a pink critter. I chose this pink elephant and to make a baby card. They are having a Hope You Can Cling To drive for cards to be sent to a hospital in Texas. As this is the month that the focus is on "pink" (breast cancer) the challenges use a LOT of pink :) Within the past week I have had the moms of two different friends diagnosed with this disease- with one it has reared it's ugly head a second time. Definitely makes it hit home! So, as I make my various pink cards this month I will be praying for them and cheering for them as they travel this journey!


Recipe:
Stamps- a*muse|studio - Sweet Treats, The Mighty Jungle
Ink- black, copic markers
Paper- Pebble, Blush, sugar
Accessories- buttons, shell satin ribbon, dimensionals

And the winner: random.org picked #13 (out of 13 comments) and that person is Jessica of Kissin' Krafts. Jessica- pop me at an email at the email address in the "about me" section with your mailing address! Thanks for looking and I hope you continue to be inspired!

5 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thanks so much! Love the elephant, too cute!

Alice said...

so cute! very sweet baby card!

Ruby said...

Aw such a sweet card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet Tami. Love the pink elephant and the pink embellihsments. :o)

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! Love that little elephant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...