Friday, October 14, 2011

Friendship

So, I am a little behind the eight-ball this week- it's been a busy one! I have enjoyed my last two days on fall break :) Last week I was one of the Saturday Spotlights on the Paper and Such blog. The set that was featured was A Song in My Heart. Love these birds! Of course I realized after the fact that my top layer was a bit crooked (hate that!)


Recipe:
Stamps- Paper and Such- Song in my Heart
Ink- black, marina mist, copic markers, chocolate chip
Paper- Marina Mist, Chocolate chip, vanilla, su dsp
accessories- button, twine

And don't forget about our challenge over at the amuse challenge blog (to create your own backgrounds). You don't need amuse stamps to play! However, if you are interested you can get some supplies here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...