Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spotlight in August!


August 15 started a whole new spotlight set for a*muse|studio. These spotlights are great ways to add to your stamping "stash" for a sale price. You can save 10% off catalog prices on the stamps and get a special price on a variety pack of specially selected cardstock. Check out the pictures for some projects (not made by me) using these items and then after the pictures you will see a list of the stamps and paper on sale.

This is made with a set that I have coming:
AND, after seeing these next two projects- well, I know another set that I'll be ordering soon- *sigh* does it ever end?

(love that one and as soon as the directions are posted for this- or I figure out exactly how they did it I will have to make something up...)

Stamps on sale- 10% off
Rock Star
The Mighty Jungle
Past Due
Personal Stationery
School Days

Collegiate assortment pack includes:
Cranberry
Buttercup
Fern
Winter Sky
Eucalyptus

Go HERE if you would like to order or shoot me an email!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...