Monday, August 22, 2011

Glitter...really? Nah!

Those who know me know that glitter is definitely NOT my favorite embellishment (and for most teachers that's just crazy talk) so when I saw Carla's challenge for our brand new a*muse|studio challenge blog I just shook my head. I am so excited about this new blog where you will get to see a|s goodies every week! We will have a new challenge every Monday (mine is next week!) and you don't have to use a|s products to play (although we would love to see them).

So, since glitter was the first challenge and we all know I don't do glitter- well, what's a girl to do? Improvise- a|s also sells the copic spica clear glitter pen. It's hard to see but I promise it's there on the red flowers. It's so hard to get a picture of sparkle...

This was also for this week's CPS challenge. What a great sketch! ALL products are a*muse|studio and can be found HERE. Don't forget- amuse-a-palooza starts TODAY!! Contact me if you would like to order or if you would like information!


Recipe:
Stamps- Friend to Friend
Ink- memento black, copic markers
Paper- sugar, cherry gingham, cherry
Accessories- cherry satin ribbon, copic spica clear glitter pen

Here's the close up- see, told you it was there:

5 comments:

*Analyn* said...

great idea to use the spica pen. i don't have one yet but great card! i'm not a fan of glitter either. glad to be on your team for this new challenge blog! i can't wait to see what you come up with! ;p

amber said...

i love the simplicity of your design...and the glitter pen sparkles, so i say it's glitter! :)

catdidit said...

Gorgeous! Even with the 'glitter'! I fully understand about the glitter....I 'don't do glitter' either, lol!

Jennie said...

Lovely card and nice sparkle! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! Love how you've glittered the stamped image!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget