Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunset Thoughts

One of the challenges over at VSN was to use your brayer and make a sunset card. My first attempt- well, we'll just say it ended up in the garbage :) I found a tutorial at Michelle Zindorf's blog to follow. Once I did that, it went a lot smoother- thank goodness! Anyway, here's my card with a beautiful sunset. Since I am still adding to my a*muse|studio inks and didn't have all of the colors I needed I went ahead and used my SU inks but used my a*muse|studio stamps since I thought this silhouette stamp was perfect.



recipe:
Stamps- a*muse|studio- friend to friend
Ink- So Saffron, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Memento Black
Paper- Gina K white, Tangerine Tango, black
Accessories- die cut for mask

One last thing: The winner of this fantastic prize: I will give away to a lucky commenter on ANY of the posts throughout the week on my blog a catalog, some of the ribbon, a couple 1/4 sheets of polka dot and gingham paper and some buttons is.......



Ravengirl said...

Love this one! That paper is fabulous!

July 29, 2011 6:13 PM


Toni- I will get this out within the next two days (I have your address)

1 comment:

Ravengirl said...

Thanks Tami! I'm excited to see the new amuse catalog and get my hands on a few of the goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...