Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Classy Thinking...

I have been working on this card off and on for the last few weeks. It was one of those that I didn't know which way I wanted to go with it- when I got my order last week with Friend to Friend I finally got it to come together! Everything on this card is available through a*muse|studio and you can shop 24/7 using the link to the top right. Love these buttons and there's a huge variety of styles and sizes!


Recipe:
Stamps- Friend to Friend
Ink- Memento, Blackberry Tombow marker
Paper- Blackberry, sugar, Blackberry damask (love the shimmer on this)
Accessories- Nestabilities (Labels 4), Blackberry buttons

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see how you can maybe get some of these buttons!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...