Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Carly!

Today's FS challenge over at SCS was Carly (PaperinBloom). She has some amazing CAS cards including one that she made for VSN. I chose THIS card to CASE.

Here's mine- I changed the color of the water, and the sentiment. I also left off the little flower she put on the sail but I kept the stamp set and general layout the same. I had to use my su scallop edge punch to create my waves because my scallop dies will not be here until later this week. Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Stamps- a*muse|studio- Life's a Breeze
Paper- Bermuda and sugar (a*muse|studio)
ink- ocean and memento (both available at a*muse|studio)
Accessories- copic markers (E33 and B00), su scallop edge punch, and dimensionals.

All a*muse products can be purchased from my online store using the link at the top right!

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Very cute Tami! We are both thinking about sail boats this week. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...