Monday, April 4, 2011

Miss You!

I had a chance to make a couple of cards on Monday and this was one of them. I finally had a chance to play in PTI's Make It Monday. This week's challenge was to heat emboss- this was one of the first techniques I ever played with when I started this craft. I still like it and love the elegance it can give to a project. I hope you enjoy!



Recipe:
Stamps- PTI- Fillable Frames
Ink- versamark
Paper- white, marina mist, chocolate chip, MME
Accessories- embossing powder, ribbon, fillable frames die, dimensionals

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very nice card, the blue really pops out!

Kathy said...

Well done! Love the embossed frame:)

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty. love the blues and browns.

Inkyfingers said...

Fabulous colours and the blue frame is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget