Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

For Saturday's Inspiration Challenge (IC281). I chose this image as my inspiration! Isn't it cute?
Anyway, here's my take on it- I went with the theme (cake) and the colors of the pink and red. This card is a mixture of a|muse and SU because I need to order some more a|muse studio papers and inks so until I can do so I need to use up what I have in my stash!





Recipe:
Stamps- a|muse studio (you can check out the online catalog and order with the blinkie that is on the right)
Paper- Melon Mambo, Basic Black, white, Melon Mambo dsp
Ink- Memento black, copic marker
Accessories- black ribbon, melon mambo button, black twine, nestabilities, dimensionals

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love this, Tami!! It's adorable -- I am pink-challenged but love the pink/black/white combo. Darling card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...