Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snowman Wishes

Merry Christmas Tuesday! It's officially less than 2 months until Christmas (can you believe that?) What do you have on your Christmas list? I know it's only a matter of time before I am asked for mine so I need to get thinking. My family is not into getting me crafty things :( (not sure why) other than Hobby Lobby or M's gift cards (which are just fine with me!).

A QUICK CAS card to share today. I am still in the midst of my 100 card goal and am only about 25% of the way there. Still have a LONG way to go. I'm hoping to have some time throughout this week and the weekend to get some made.


recipe:
Stamps- PTI Holiday Button Bits
Ink- black, copic markers, koh-i-noor pencils
accesories- buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...